[Gllug] updating red hat

Lee Blackwell lee_blackwell at eur.3com.com
Mon Oct 29 19:03:01 UTC 2001

> Let's have some (clean - nothing too risque) suggestions of what
> services a free beer pub could have.
Maybe drinking the said free beer would require a fairly steep learning
curve.   Of course, there will be drinkers who take the time and effort
to learn how to drink the beer, hold the beer, even create new ways to use
the beer.

But for the vast majority, they'll not have the patience or aptitude for
this type of beer.  So in order to get free beer, they'll pay the bar to
handhold them, teach them just enough of what they need to consume the
beer, perhaps even train their own barstaff.

I guess the beer would also run a support service for those that have
spilt their beer, or dropped it, or in very serious situations recover
from impending danger (ie beer spilt on big violent person)

And of course, there will be beer security - to protect areas that
drinkers with to keep private, and free of other drinkers.  This is going
to be one of the most expensive services.

Overall, I think a fair amount of work could be carried out by the bar.

Lee

<waaaay to much caffiene today I think...>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk