[Gllug] Living with MS exhange.

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 23:32:53 UTC 2001

On some of the  more recently patched exchange boxes IMAP  is broken

This is normally when trying to authenticate against a third party.

There is a great piece of software on freshmeat called outlookgrabber.

It downloads your mail  from the outlook webmail interface. I have it
set as a  cron job.

Cheers
Xander

On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 13:18, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> The opposite question to the Relacing Exchange thread: what are the
> options for someone running Linux whose mail is held on an exchange
> server?  Are there pop or imap gateways for it?
 Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk