[Gllug] Defunct evolution - working again

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 23:40:43 UTC 2001

The penultimate build did not install or upgrade correctly.  Even with
a  fresh user it would  hang on starting.

On my girlfriend's laptop it would freeze and hang X.

In addition there is something funny happening with red-carpet.  I use
the same mirror for my computer in Brussels (which updated to a new
Evolution build on Friday.  My workstation in Croydon is still on build
cvs.2001.10.5.08.08 and is told that there are no current updates. I am
sure that Friday's update was more recent than that.

It  is the buggiest build I have had in months(well maybe a month  :-)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk