[Gllug] Multiligual computers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 13:44:52 UTC 2001

   Many thanks for all the replies, it seems that at least some of the
things are possible, even if I have to reverse the monitor scans and then
print a mirror image. Yes, I will try to find some translators amongst those
who are multilingual, at least some of whom are moderately conversant with
computers, although too often the problems they have are with English. Some
of them speak a combination of English plus their native language, even when
speaking amongst themselves, which can sound very strange.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk