[Gllug] Pecking Order

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 14:19:48 UTC 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Harry Jackson said:
> This list is probably not entirely accurate so do not worry or write to
> complain if you have one less Debian (Debian has only been used as an

Have another entry.

Work boxes all Debian testing or stable on i586-pc-linux-gnu;
Home boxes all roll-yer-own, all built from source, on
 i486-pc-linux-gnu (8Mb RAM ;) )
 i586-pc-linux-gnu *2
 sparc64-unknown-linux

(all as similar as possible, except that the i486-pc-linux-gnu box has a
drastically stripped-down config and extra raging paranoia suitable for
a firewall).

(Kieran, I'm counting the boxes I (co-)administer only, not your
boxes. If you're sufficiently bored feel free to add them too :) )

I don't really know if roll-yer-own counts in this particular DSW.

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk