[Gllug] UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mqjbnd01

Nicolay, Paul paul_nicolay at merck.com
Thu Oct 25 15:10:27 UTC 2001

Hi,

Sorry to drop in this way, but it seems you've encountered this before.

Upon execution of a java program on HP UX 11, I always get the following
error;

tstsys01:/home/nicolay/interface# java mqm001j
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mqjbnd01 in
java.l
ibrary.path
        at com.ibm.mq.MQSESSIONServer.getMQSESSION(MQSESSIONServer.java:66)
        at com.ibm.mq.MQSESSION.getSession(MQSESSION.java:89)
        at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.<init>(MQQueueManager.java:244)
        at MQMessaging.connect(MQMessaging.java:38)
        at mqm001j.main(mqm001j.java:10)

... but I do have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to /opt/mqm/java/lib and exported ?

Any other tips or hints ?

Kind regards,
Paul
[Gllug] MQSeries problem
Pezzino Gianluca gllug at linux.co.uk  <mailto:gllug%40linux.co.uk>
Fri May 4 11:12:01 2001

Hi!

try to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to ../mqm/java/lib or where libmqjbnd01 reside.

Rgrds
Gianluca

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk