[Gllug] Sun Bits

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 14:03:33 UTC 2001

I do not know how much they will be asking for, most have 500Mb RAM, the
others 256.

I want to purchase one so I will happily be advising them how much duty
they will have if they try to ship them to the States (to the parent
company), how much effort it would be to sell them via ebay etc., and
that none of the windows heads here would know how to turn one on.

They have a number of 220s and 4450s that they believe it is cost
effective to ship back to the US.

There will also be a number of compaq Deskpros, but for the effort of me
dragging them back from Belgium it would be easier bought from Morgans.

I would bring the computers back - hence they would be available from
Croydon or even a London geeky venue that I can get to :-)

The company selling is Broadnet (broadnet.net)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk