[Gllug] Linux 2.4.12 & ADSL

Hall RJ R.J.Hall at rhul.ac.uk
Fri Oct 19 10:15:31 UTC 2001

The latest kernel patch failed on one hunk due to an extra if statement that
wasn't in previous versions.   But that was simple to add the line manualy.
The problem I was having was with the pppd establishing the connection it
kept saying that it was assuming the ppp0 was already up and then failing to
connect.

Richard Hall
Systems Administrator
Information Security Group