[Gllug] [OT]updating red hat

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Tue Oct 30 20:52:50 UTC 2001

tet at accucard.com(tet at accucard.com)@Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 02:35:44PM +0000:

> >I'm curious to find people's recommendations about the better eateries in
> >London.
>
> The Copper Grill in Eldon Street (near Liverpool Street station). The
> ultimate greasy spoon. Much frequented by investment bankers, but worth
> a visit anyway :-) Good, honest food, and plenty of it.

damn!  i wish i'd known about that when i worked there.  the Pontis cafe
outside LS, on bishopsgate is also all right.  well, the omlettes were good in
my book.  and i'm an omlette connoisseur.  just dont bother with it after 6pm
as the staff changes over, and they aint as good as the daytime peeps.

--

PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk