[Gllug] The BBC and Microsoft.

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 12:22:24 UTC 2001

 --- Richard Hillesley <richard at linuxuser.co.uk> wrote: > On Monday 29
> it has to be said that free software, and Linux has a great story to tell,
> that is still fresh to lots of people, and approached in the right way,
> people like Stallman are always willing to speak. Glyn Moody's Rebel Code
> seems to me a good starting point for persuading the right people.
> Just my opinion, though.

I think this is a great Idea, I was going to say that if you follow one of the
certifications curicuilms like the LPI/ A+ it would attract viewers as that
seems to be the FAB Now, but Richrads idea is the best so far :)

Cheers

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk