[Gllug] Linux 2.4.10 is out with better VM

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Sat Oct 6 10:09:45 UTC 2001

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:31:30AM +0100, David Irvine wrote:
> I'd also be interested to know if they  have vixed the VM bugs since i'm
> still contemplating going back to 2.2.18

Make that 2.2.19, .18 has some issues.  Must say, 2.4.x seems to be
taking much longer than 2.2.x did to settle down.  The difference
between stable and development kernels seems to have blurred (from the
stability point of view, anyway).  I suppose it's a legacy of 2.4's
troubled gestation.

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock