[Gllug] OT: Notebook memory supplier.

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Sat Oct 20 15:20:19 UTC 2001

 Thank you, I did check them and I found that using their memory locator,
 IBM, Thinkpad, 560E, it came out with another module, with another
 different part number. And 12 UKP more expensive.

 Puzzeld by this, I looked for any difference, no luck.

 So I email-ed them, asking what was the difference between them, answer
 was "They are the same thing".

 So if I tell them I have a Thinkpad I am cornered to pay more, nice one.

 Fair deal.

                                               Formi.

P.D.: I must admit they don't charge for the delivery, tough.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk