[Gllug] Living with MS exhange.

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Sat Oct 20 13:55:15 UTC 2001

> The opposite question to the Relacing Exchange thread: what are the
> options for someone running Linux whose mail is held on an exchange
> server?  Are there pop or imap gateways for it?

Exchange does IMAP and POP3 ok, it might have to be configured to accept
SMTP connections from clients (had this problem the other day and
haven't got round to looking into it) so most clients should work.  Note
I'm not at the  point to have tried any though.  I think Bynari have a
outlook client for Unix based boxes they produce the Bynari Insight
server.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk