[Gllug] Lonix 10th Oct

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 12:05:52 UTC 2001

I would say we could occaisionally have a meeting on a saturday but GLLUG
is on a saturday and meets in the pub at about 6.00ish so it caters for it.
Anyway this meeting has to be on the 10th. So I guess there are no objects
for the venue and eatery for the 10th, so it's finalised :)

Preparing Spam.

Tushar

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:37:30AM +0100, Dean wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:30:54AM +0100, will wrote:

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk