[Gllug] web server specs

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Oct 1 12:29:43 UTC 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:05:38PM +0100, Kim Hawtin wrote:
> > > on the other hand, there is no such thing as too much bandwidth!
> >
> > Thats what I like to hear. We cannot use it, we do not need it, we have more
> > than we could ever possibly use. If all this where true I would still want
> > more bandwidth, power, MHz, RAM, PC's blah blah. Its not greed its an
> > affliction I have.
>
> its ok, *we* understand ...

"Hi. My name is Harry, and I'm a bandwidth junkie. It all started
years ago, just a little 2k400 connection. Not much, just a quick
download every odd now and a again. I told myself I could disconnect
whenever I wanted to...." etc, etc, etc

Cheers,

Simon

--
"You can't have everything...Where would you put it?" --- Steven Wright

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk