[Gllug] Power [Advert, kinda]

matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 12:38:12 UTC 2001

Hello. I send you this information in order to have your advice.

Not.

Rather, we wish to offer our services, and the services of a computer
we are building.

It is a beowulf supercomputer cluster. The speed, disc space and RAM
will be of daydream proportions. I am constantly thinking of what else
I can do with this Monnsta, and so I can only imagine what someone
without his head well and truly stuck in computers could do with all
that power.

Please write back to me at this address, or to
matthew.king at gardeneden.net, and let me know that this has got you
dribbling with anticipation.

The sooner you write back, and the more information you give about
when, why and how you will use this to your advantage, the sooner we
will be able to provide an account.

See you soon

Matthew King
Computer Geek
Adam and Eve IT Ltd.

--
GIT/CM/M d++ s++:- a-->? C++++ UL++++ P++ L+++ E W-- N+ o? K++ w---
O-- M-- V? PS+>++ PE Y+>++ PGP++>+++ t+ 5-- X+ R tv- b++@ DI++++ D++