[Gllug] Geek housing

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 15:52:59 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 13:08, Adam Bower wrote:
> hi there,
>
> I am about to move to London soon as I am starting a new job there next
> week, I was wondering is there any (good)
> Looking in the loot (and similar) for housing is such a chore and so
> depressing that I thought I would ask on here anyway.

I assume that you have been keeping up with UserFriendly?
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20011023

Iliad came up with the idea for this plot line when he
visited Linux Expo at Olympia.

Our company quite often throws out comfortable, roomy packing
cases, which I Can let you have for a small fee.

Sorry - shouldn't take the p. Good luck in your search for a house.
And by the way, remember that people in London have an odd sense
of spatial awareness. They measure distance by time taken to travel on
the Tube, not physical distance.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk