[Gllug] Star office 6.0 changing default dictionaries

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 14:43:03 UTC 2001

 Sounds funny,

 I had the same problem with Office 2000 spanish version.

 It did always revent to USA english from Uk english, when I used the
 spell checker.

 I could never figure out why.

 This is not of much help to your problem, but mate, you are not alone.

 Seems they are trying too hard to copy Office.

                                                      Formi.

 P.D.: Good things come to those who wait, or look for the answers.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk