[Gllug] USB Colour printer

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 15:04:37 UTC 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 robin.c.smith at bt.com wrote:

> I need to buy a USB colour printer before christmas to do A4 cards/invites.
>
> I've had a look at http://www.linux-usb.org but can't make up my mind.
>
> Which manufacturer is making the best attempt to support linux via USB?

I would think that the best ones to get would be Epson as they have
provided all the docs (AFAIK) for all of their kit and they are very
highly spoken of by the gimp-print people. I know several people who have
succesfully used Epson USB printers with linux before and the output
quality is better than anything else I have seen in the lower end of the
market.

Adam
--
Adam
"a funny thing about regret is, that it's better to regret

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk