[Gllug] RH 7.2

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:15:08 UTC 2001

 --- "Jackson, Harry" <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> wrote: > > -----Original
Message-----
> > From: John Hearns [mailto:john.hearns at framestore.co.uk]
> >

> > On Mon, 2001-10-22 at 15:05, Walid wrote:
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Any Luck in ftping Redhat 7.2 from
> > > ftp://zeniiib.linux.theplanet.co.uk/pub/distributions/redhat/7.2
> > >

> Which of the files from the above site are required to do an install. Below
> is the list from the ftp site, do I require both i386 images. I have got a
> decent connection and am currently downloading mandrake. I am still trying
> to get a Linux machine at work and convert some heathens.  I have got the NT
> guy wanting me to set up a PC with it on it to see what it can do.
>
> enigma-SRPMS-disc1.iso
> enigma-SRPMS-disc2.iso

You would need the above two disc1, and 2 mainly for now, the rest can wait
till later
4 hours to go :)

> enigma-i386-disc1.iso
> enigma-i386-disc2.iso
>
> Harry

> COLT Telecommunications
> Registered in England No. 2452736
> Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
> Tel. 020 7390 3900
>
> This message is subject to and does not create or vary any contractual
> relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
> affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
> and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
> contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
> the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
> contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
> received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk