[Gllug] NTL wireless broadband

Nick Hill nickhill at email.com
Fri Oct 5 14:17:51 UTC 2001

I live in an area formerly covered by Videotron, then C&W now NTL. In my area, they are the same outfit as they were under Videotron.

They (NTL/C&W/Videotron) make BT look like the absolute paradyme of efficiency, reliability, smartness and customer service.

I don't even want to put myself through the stress of remembering what happened!

Regards

Nick.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk