[Gllug] Grimace :-/

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 15:51:18 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Huw Lynes" <huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk>
To: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Gllug] Grimace :-/

> On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Andre Newman wrote:
>
> > Just had to share this .sig
> >
> Caused chuckles around the office, the challenge now is how many
> bad computer/unix/linux jokes can we come up with?

Old but quite funny :-)

Two IT guys were walking across the park when one said, "Where did you get
such a
great bike?"  The second IT guy replied, "Well, I was walking along
yesterday minding
my own usiness when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the
bike to the
ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."  The second
IT guy
nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk