[Gllug] Replacement fo MS Exchange Server

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Oct 18 15:00:31 UTC 2001

On Thursday, October 18, 2001, at 02:11 PM, Richard Cottrill wrote:

> A generic, drop-in, MS Exchange work alike daemon doesn't exist so far as
> I'm aware though. You could probably get similar functionality by tying
> together a few different bits and pieces with a single user profile in
> LDAP
> or something.

We are using Exim as a mail server, Tutos a browser based system for all
the calander, productivity stuff and we are working here on getting LDAP
to help tie these and others service together it works pretty well.

Peace Jim

"There are only two industries that refer to their customers as users"
--Edward Tufte

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk