[Gllug] Re: [OT] Google 403 Forbbiden

Paul Brazier pbrazier at cosmos-uk.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 10:19:50 UTC 2001

I had weird DNS resolution problems last night, kept getting "rndc:
connect: connection refused" when I tried to restart my "named".
Re-dialing (Demon) seemed to solve the problem but I've never had it
before.
I thought the problem was with my local named setup but perhaps this was
causing it?

the originator.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk