[Gllug] Distribution Pecking Order So far

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Oct 24 14:40:27 UTC 2001

>Solaris on my boxen at work - well, it's a company standard for some
>strange reason.

I've been wondering about this -- what do you do (the company in general,
not you specifically) when people send you documents in MS format? Yes,
Star Office handles most of them now, but it's only recently that it's
done so, and it still doesn't catch them all. ISTR that Sun used to use
FrameMaker internally for documentation, but I guess that's changed now.

I can't imagine it being politically acceptable to have a Windows box on
every desk...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk