[Gllug] Distribution Pecking Order So far

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Wed Oct 24 14:35:48 UTC 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 10:58:11AM +0100, Paul Brazier wrote:
> What might be interesting as well is why people use the distros they do.

No.  That's just a recipe for flammage.  Cue loads of "I use X because
it just gets it right and Y has a stupid config" messages - oops,
already had one, I see.

Choosing a distribution is like choosing a colour to paint your bedroom
- deeply personal and as much about aesthetics as practicalities.

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock