[Gllug] Linux Expo in Frankfurt

axel.segebrecht at gardeneden.net axel.segebrecht at gardeneden.net
Tue Oct 23 09:02:35 UTC 2001

I was just wondering who is going to the Linux Expo in Frankfurt
at the end of this month (Linux World - 30/10/01 till 01/11/01)?

If so, let me know off-list and we could meet up or something :)

Btw. We've still got a few free tickets here (about three of them)... .

Rg, Axel
07931 387986

 Adam and Eve IT Ltd (UK), Registered Office: Farm Cottage, Farm Place,
 Kensington, London W8 7SX - Registered in England and Wales.
 Registered Company Number: 03881854

 http://gardeneden.net, Tel: 44 (0)870 7414 999, Fax: - 1259 261

 If you have received this email in error please notify the originator.