[Gllug] NT Embedded?

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri Oct 26 12:04:51 UTC 2001

Hi,

I seem to remember that Linux journal ran an article in the Kernel
internals issue earlier this year? about debugging 2.4 kernel for use in
vaguely classified environment for the US Navy.  I am sure that one of the
prerequisites was for NT compatibility the other was that it used the UFS
file system.  Does this make sense to people out there and am I now likely
to have a 'mysterious accident for knowing too much. ;-P

Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk