[Gllug] Re: Super Computing Time

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:24:38 UTC 2001

--- Simon Stewart <sms at lateral.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 11:07:52PM +0100, Nix wrote:
> > On Mon, 08 Oct 2001, John Hearns gibbered:
> > > Oh, and that's why Crays were built in a
> circular, or part-circular shape.
> > > (And with a very nice seat built in. Pity PC
> makers don't put nice comfy
> > > seats on top :-)
> >
> > And not just a seat, a *heated* seat.
>
> Runs a bit hot, does it? Much like my Athlon ;)

Just to add fuel to the pentium Vs Athlon fire, which
runs hotter, i have a Athlon 950 which saves me from
using the central heading but i've just been promised
a 1.4ghz pentium. Should i look for air conditioning?

> Cheers,
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Um. There is no David conspiracy. Definitely not. No
> Kate conspiracy either.
> No. No, there is definitely not any sort of David
> conspiracy, and we are
> definitely *not* in league with the Kate conspiracy.
> Who doesn't exist. And
> nor does the David conspiracy. No. No conspiracies
> here. - Thorfinn, ASR
>
> --

=====
"Artificial Intelligence is no match for human stupitity!"

http://personals.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk