[Gllug] FreeBSD

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Oct 31 11:29:45 UTC 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 11:15:05PM +0000, Ian Northeast wrote:

> Seriously though, I think the *BSD and Linux movements are sufficiently
> similar that we should consider *BSD to be on topic on the GLLUG ML, as
> seems to be the case anyway. I hope others agree with this.

BSD _does_ get discussed on this mailing list anyway --- take a look
at any thread concerning firewalls. Personally, I quite enjoy hearing
from the other side occasionally, but there's enough of my day
disappearing on this list without YAOS ;)

Perhaps we should try and hold a joint Lonix and LonBUG piss
up^W^Wmeet? Could be fun. Could end up with a big fight in front of
the bike sheds (don't want to disturb Harry....)

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Even had to open up the case and gaze upon the hallowed peace that
graced the helpdesk that day." -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk