[Gllug] We will pay you for your 0870 number...

Information Team info at ptl-online.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 22:11:13 UTC 2001

Yes that's right.. We are offering a zero cost 0870 number or a transfer of
your existing number to us free of charge.  And......

We will pay you 1p a minute for all incoming calls on your existing or new 0870
number.

There are no set up costs, no rental and no transfer costs.

Think what your paying now and what you could be earning with us.

Want to know more, then take a look on our website for more info...

http://www.ptl-online.co.uk/0845

Many thanks

The Information Team

(This is not a mailing list but a one off mail. There is no list to remove you from and
you will not be contacted again unless you request so)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk