[Gllug] RH 7.2

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:16:57 UTC 2001

 --- Robert Wood <robert.wood at interhouse.redbus.com> wrote: > just the i386
iso's are all you need for an install, cant remember what all
> the srpms's are :)

Source Rpms if you need to rebuild some pacakages your self!

> ftp://ftp.gmd.de/mirrors/redhat.com/redhat/linux/7.2/en/iso/i386/ - nice
> fast german server :)
>
> Robert Wood                    Data Centre Support Technician
> Tel: +44 (0) 20 7531 8700      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7531 8701
> Redbus Interhouse (UK) Ltd.    http://www.interhouse.redbus.com
> Registered in England no.      3607764

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk