[Gllug] RH 7.2

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon Oct 22 15:12:33 UTC 2001

>Which of the files from the above site are required to do an install.
>Below is the list from the ftp site, do I require both i386 images.

Yes, you do. You don't need the SRPM discs, though. I'm disappointed that
the two official UK mirror sites (sunsite.org.uk and mirror.ac.uk) don't
seem to be operational. Still, zeniiib is giving me about 350K/s at the
moment, which isn't too bad. But unless they're avid slashdot readers,
the average man on the street isn't going to know it exists. That said,
I guess the average man on the street isn't going to need a new version
fix as urgently as the rest of us do :-)

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk