[Gllug] Spoofing?

Nick Hill nickhill at email.com
Sun Oct 14 21:26:34 UTC 2001

I don't think us referring to the archives is the issue.

IIRC, I first found out about the group by doing a web search, hit upon the archives then found out about GLLUG.

I think GLLUG is an important resource to have available on the web for the sharing of information and bringing in new members.

I have installed mailman (the majordomo-like mail distribution and web enabled archiver) on my machine to figure out if there is any easy way of changing settings.

Regards

Nick.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk