[Gllug] Grimace :-/

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Oct 17 18:47:06 UTC 2001

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 07:04:40PM +0100, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> Old as mountains, probably, but still slightly amusing :)

Remebered this one:

A programmer, a priest and an optician were playing golf one day and after
the first couple of holes they ended up waiting for a group of golfers in
front of them. After about twenty minutes of pretty much no motion they
went over to complain to the management.

When they explained what the problem was the manager looked at them sadly
and said "Over a year ago we had a terrible terrible fire and the club
house burnt down. Those brave brave men were the fire fighters that saved us
from the flames. The fire was so intense they lost their sight and as a
sort of thank you we allow them to play when ever they like."

The priest said "That's such a sad story, I'll say a prayer for them"

The optician said "I have many friends who specialize in vision so i will
spread the word of their plight."

The coder said "Why can't they play at night?"

	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk