[Gllug] Grimace :-/

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at online.no
Tue Oct 16 18:04:40 UTC 2001

* Huw Lynes <huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk> spake thus:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Andre Newman wrote:
>
> > Just had to share this .sig
> >
> Caused chuckles around the office, the challenge now is how many
> bad computer/unix/linux jokes can we come up with?

A mechanic, an electrical engineer, a chemist and a software eningeer
car-polled to work. Suddenly, without any warning, the car stopped.
 "Aw, out of petrol", said the chemist.
 "Naw, it's probably some short-circuit somewhere. It's bound to be
something electrical", said the electrical engineer.
 "You're both wrong", said the mechanic. "It's something mechanical."
 "Are you sure?" Said the software engineer. "Maybe if we close all the
windows, leave the car, then go back in again...?"

Old as mountains, probably, but still sligthly amusing :)

Stig :-)

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343