[Gllug] [OT]: Great Dancing Competition, 2001

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Oct 8 09:39:29 UTC 2001

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:33:10AM +0100, David Irvine wrote:

> Can we get dance tuition at aforementioned competition? That I  would
>  be interested in.

I fear that we should really attempt to go on natural talent and
commitment. Perhaps a booby prize for the runners up could be leading
a swift dance BOF meet afterwards? :)

> D (Suffering from the effect of 3 ?*Killer* fish bowls)

You get attacked by goldfish? You must have said something really
offensive to get them riled up enough to lob bowls at you in the 30
seconds that they have to remember that they're narked at you....[1]

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Sometimes, I fear that life is nothing more than a badly written
    Channel 5 sitcom. Writing about enraged goldfish only strengthens this
    impression.

--
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." -- Oscar Wilde

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk