[Gllug] [OT]: Great Dancing Competition, 2001

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:32:17 UTC 2001

Simon Stewart wrote:

>On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:33:10AM +0100, David Irvine wrote:
>

>>Can we get dance tuition at aforementioned competition? That I  would
>> be interested in.
>>

>I fear that we should really attempt to go on natural talent and
>commitment. Perhaps a booby prize for the runners up could be leading
>a swift dance BOF meet afterwards? :)

My  fear is that there will  be a distinct lack of natural talent  this
is  certainly  the case for myself. :D

>>D (Suffering from the effect of 3 ?*Killer* fish bowls)
>>

>You get attacked by goldfish? You must have said something really
>offensive to get them riled up enough to lob bowls at you in the 30
>seconds that they have to remember that they're narked at you....[1]

Fish  bowl: An assortment of 10 or so measures of spirits  in a bowl
resembling a fish  bowl, add a  dash of lime, some ice, various cordials
and some lemonade and a few straws then serve.

Killer fish bowl: What you get  when you know the bartender.  Contrains
at least 1 measure of every spirit in the bar, dude just walks round
pressing the buttons  on each of the booze dispenser, add some beers and
stouts a touch of  cider  and some  more JD some ice not  so much
cordials and a  dash  of  lemonade,  some non-plastic straws, drink and
fall over.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk