[Gllug] amongst the maddness

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri Sep 14 16:36:56 UTC 2001

Hi all,

amongst all the mildly amusing madness of pulling M$ flight sims, the new
spiderman movie and Geri Halliwells its is raining men.  I spotted that
Bush's boys and the rest of the authoritarian right are claiming Bin Laden
is a heavy user of encryption software.  I doesn't take an MSCE to work
this one out.  What ever has happened over the last few days and I do feel
for people killed and maimed both physically and emotionally by this.  I
do hope that this tragedy is not used by certain groups to push through
their own selfish agendas.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk