[Gllug] Debian sid CDs

Harvey Kelly kellyh at clara.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 13:14:55 UTC 2001

Hello,

I've been running an updated Potato system for a couple of months now -
and very luverly it is too.

But, the question of getting certain packages remains.
Could some kind soul allow me to pay them for Sid CDs?  I *need* TexMacs
you see.  And apt-get -f dist-upgrade on a 33k modem would not be fun :((

I would be interested to hear any thoughts on just how *unstable* Sid is
too.  I know mixing binaries from different versions is generally a bad
idea, but how about upgrading to Woody and then trying to edit my
sources.list and getting TexMacs?

Thanks in advance if a superstar could sort me out with Sid (or maybe
Woody).

Harvey

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk