[Gllug] Hiring servers - uk2.net

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 18:54:01 UTC 2001

Sorry, I just misread the email, I realised after I sent it and my scrap
the last comment mail doesn't seem to have come thru yet :(

After all, its not like im a bigwig there, im just one of the Data
Centre Support Technicians (Soon to be Redhat and solaris certified
hopefully as well as mcse) so no skin of my back, just thought I
might've set the record straight as im on the front line so to speak :)
but I realise that I didn't have to set the record straight :)

-An apologetic Rob

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk