[Gllug] Certification

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sat Sep 15 11:19:40 UTC 2001

Hi,
 Certs are good for covering bare walls <BG> the thing I have against certs
is they require an exam . No great shakes but "they" tell you is you passed
and you know 86% of the subject. Nice, I know what I know,  what I would
REALLY like to know is what I do not know THAT is going to be what get me
tripped up in life.  I have yet to find an establishment  that trains /
educates that gives you a cert &TELLS you what you are weak on and should
look at to do better.

--
cu
george