[Gllug] New user wants to do a Mac install on Saturday.

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Wed Sep 19 15:31:51 UTC 2001

Hi,

I will definately be there on saturday I have had Debian for PPC running
on an iMac at work recently before the logic board blew so it can be done
but I did have some help.  I will bring the disks along to the meet but I
have heard that Yellow Dog Linux works better?  Also to be careful of
AFAIK, very early Macs are not Debian Linux compatable so you might want
to check that before hand

Hope I can help

Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk