[Gllug] http://www.acme-technology.co.uk ??????

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 05:59:57 UTC 2001

On Thu 06 Sep, VoidHawk wrote:
> From: John Herans
>
> >jackson harry wrote:
> >
> >>Hi all
> >>
> >>I was on totenham court road a while back and i seen a
> >>1Ghz Athlon in a 1U case complete with two hard drives
> >>exhaust fans the works and it looked exceptionaly
> >>smart (Black Case).
> >>

> >Harry, this came up a while back.
> >
> >A company called Acme in London make black 1U and 2U cases.
> >
> >http://www.acme-technology.co.uk
> <snip>
>
> Just paid a visit to the site! Is just me or does anyone else get the
> redirected to the NT Option Pack welcome page????

   I have been told that they can supply a good range of cases for serious
server use, and fully 24 hour load test their power supplies. Many power
supplies in "server" cases have been found to fail under these conditions.
Their advert normally appears near the back of a standard trade mag.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk