[Gllug] PSU fans

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 19:47:07 UTC 2001

Hi,
 you are looking for an 80MM standard fan from any good overclockers store
like overclockers.co.uk
	Bought a sexy case & bits by phone good price and the goods in 24 hours well
packed.

On Thursday 06 September 2001 16:44, your missive said : -
 > While we're on the subject of cooling fans...
 >
 > The fan in the PSU of my 233 PII MMX has stopped working.
 > The box esp. the CD-ROM gets very hot but I've been running it with the
 > case off for several months with no problems.
 > I took the PSU apart but there weren't any obviously loose wires.
 >
 > Can you get fans for PSUs (I haven't seen any) or will I have to buy a
 > whole new PSU (seems a bit wasteful if this is so)
 >
 > --
 > Paul Brazier
 > Cosmos UK

 > the originator.
 >
 > This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
 > for the presence of computer viruses.

cu
george
East of London Airport the world's busiest Airport
West of the World Famous Kew botanical Gardens & Steam Museum

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk