[Gllug] Slashdotted

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Thu Sep 13 01:15:18 UTC 2001

As I take a break from JSP hacking to browse the web and rest my brain
for a very short while, I head over to Slashdot. I seem to recall Jim
pointing out that our very own steve had been mapping the Net. and lo
and behold, CmdrTaco has just posted a story about his efforts.

Dunno if it's been mentioned already[1], but congrats that man. Now get
some more bandwidth ;)

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Moved jobs, still waiting for the Linux box before I start re-joiing
lists.[2]
[2] Though with a bit more disk, a faster HD and more memory this
iMac[3] running OS X[3] would make a pretty nice home.....
[3] Flagged as typos by the OS X spell checker in the email app.... :P

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk