[Gllug] Hiring servers - uk2.net

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Wed Sep 26 13:07:11 UTC 2001

Hi,

I haven't used them personally but I have tried to help people contact
them after their server has gone down extremely difficult to near
impossible.  They offer low cost hosting but there is a price.  I would
not trust anything your job depends on to them but if you need cheap
'vanity' hosting they maybe acceptable.  My best advice think very very
carefully about what you want it for and then read the contract even more
carefully because if it does fsck up you will need to know your options.

Peace Jim

"I would have made a good Pope." Richard Nixon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk