[Gllug] Short tutorials?

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 16:44:33 UTC 2001

Hmmm...

maybe at the next GLLUG, or maybe at a Lonix we should have two SHORT
tutorials.

One on networking - ports and all that,
and one on Grub - why its better than Lilo, and how to change over.

By a short tutorial, I mean half an hour at maximum.
The format I'm thinking of would be an expert speaker,
maybe someone generous enough to provide handouts.
And no audience participation, like the traditional GLLUG sessions.
These sessions very definitely aimed at the beginner - the more knowlegeable
audience being encouraged to stay at the bar.

Thoughts?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk