[Gllug] 8139 driver problem

Simon Trimmer simon at urbanmyth.org
Thu Sep 27 10:31:12 UTC 2001

Though hopefully your problem is solved, probably the best resource on the
net for network drivers & troubleshooting is http://www.scyld.com/diag/

This was the first place that had really good mii diagnostics and still has
some extremely useful tools.  For the real thing go have a look at the card
specific tools but for a quick fix, Redhat 7.1 ships with the generic
"mii-tool"

-Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk