[Gllug] Short tutorials?

Simon Trimmer simon at urbanmyth.org
Tue Sep 4 17:55:25 UTC 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Alex Hudson wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 05:44:33PM +0100, John Hearns wrote:
> > One on networking - ports and all that,
>
> I imagine that would be a quite short talk ;)

Networking could be a series of short talks :)

> > These sessions very definitely aimed at the beginner - the more knowlegeable
> > audience being encouraged to stay at the bar.
>
> I vote chop the middle bit out. 'aimed at the beginner - audience being
> encouraged' etc.

The wonderful Framestore has space to have a number of sessions going on at
the same time.

I agree we should start off with the beginners sessions, though there's scope
for doing advanced stuff as people progress

-Simon
Simon Trimmer <simon at urbanmyth.org>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk